Tickets Term & Conditions
Tickets Term & Conditions
- This ticket is valid for the day of booking only and is non-transferrable.
- By booking/purchasing this ticket, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions and comply with the organizer's terms, conditions and other restrictions before or during the event.
- In case of any problem with the ticket, the customer must provide a valid identification document such as the original ID card, driver's license or original passport with the corresponding name that was used when booking/purchasing the ticket.
- Ticket holders and their personal belongings may be searched upon entering the venue, and dangerous and prohibited materials and any item deemed dangerous by the organizer or the security apparatus at the event venue or that may be used to cause damage to the venue will be confiscated.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any personal property lost, stolen, injured or incurred in this Biennale.
- Event programs are subject to change at any time.
- All data collected via the website is the property of the organizer and by booking or purchasing a ticket, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions and gives his consent to the further use of personal data.
- As there will be photography and videography taken in the Biennale, I/We consent to have my/our image(s) edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I/We waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I/We also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area. And there is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
- The ticket holder is solely responsible for checking the date, time, location, and the age restriction of the event.
- Arrival of 15 minutes prior to the event is recommended and the organizer shall have the right to refuse any late entries and the ticket holder shall not have the right to claim for the reimbursement of the ticket price or any other compensation whatsoever.
- In the case that the event is canceled or postponed by the organizer, ticket holders will be offered an opportunity to reschedule (capacity permitting)
- Reselling the ticket is strictly prohibited.
- Kids camps and masterclasses tickets are refundable up to 3 days before the start of the event.
- All other tickets are non-refundable